Friday, April 3, 2015

Mojito - the Living Legend of the Summer

Number one worldwide, the one and only - Mojito. It is definitely a living legend we all love. Everyone heard of it, why you still didn't try it?
The God of Mixology
 This is what I learned to make while sleeping this summer, because every second person I serviced on the beach bar I worked at, requested a Mojito. The hype about it was so high that most of them managed to learn how to make mojito by themselves. So they asked out for the recipe and watched thoroughly the mixing process. With this insatiable thirstiness of mojito I was out of mint all the time. But at least I found good use of it. I myself wouldn't like to have one, but if you didn't try it yet, you really do not know what you miss. Go ahead, do not even bother thinking!


Recipe of Mojito

1 and 1/3 oz - White Rum
1 oz - Fresh Lime Juice
2 tsps - Sugar
Several mint leaves
Fill-up - Soda or Tonic (Bitter or Sweet)


Mixing the ingredients

Pick and chill casablanca highball. Drop 2 tsps of sugar in, squeeze half a lime and slice the other half on pieces. Muddle the sugar to dissolve and drop few lime slices in. Fill the glass with broken ice and add rum and soda. Give it a gentle stir and garnish thereafter.

No comments :

Post a Comment